Spanish Oaks Foundation
Recognizing that every life is touched by illness or loss, the Spanish Oaks Foundation gives you an opportunity to stand with others who are undergoing the difficult experience of losing a family member to disease or death. The Foundation is a tax deductible option for honoring the memory of your loved one by providing financial assistance for local families in their time of need and supporting community educational programs. You can be confident that your donation will be put to work helping others deal with these difficult issues.
Make a Difference
Hospice care provides many services to patients and families, such as:
- A medical team to guide and assist in the physical care of the patient
- Pain and symptom management
- Assistance with emotional, psychosocial and spiritual needs
- Provides needed medications, medical supplies and equipment
- Educates the family on how to care for the patient
- Provides respite care
- Provides bereavement support for family and friends
All of these services and more are available to all patients regardless of their financial situation.
For more information about Spanish Oaks Foundation or to learn about ways to honor your loved one please call us at 912-508-0911 and ask to speak with a Foundation Coordinator.